DB 26 can provide stable 12V/2A , 5V/1 and GND connection for external devices and it includes 2 boxes. I/O alarm box is a device designed for Mobile Digital Video Record (MDVR), providing the I/O interface for alarm input, alarm output and speed detection, to realize the functions of alarm test and alarm linkage, etc. RS232/485 wiring box integrates the interface of RS-232, RS-485 and so on, to realize the serial communication between the external device and Mobile Digital Video Record (MDVR).
- Eight alarm input interfaces, providing the alarm detection input
- Two alarm output interfaces, providing the alarm detection output
- One speed input interface, to detect speed of dashboard
- Two RS-232 interfaces, to connect the automobile station reporter or the other external devices, etc.
- Two RS-485 interfaces, can be use to connect the PTZ , control panel or the other external devices, etc.
- Simple wiring
- Overall aesthetic